Municipality Property Tax (Arnona) payments
The Rishon LeZion municipality allows the payments of the municipal property tax (herein: Arnona) payment via credit and/or the website via bimonthly payment, upon receipt of the payment voucher.
Additionally, it allows settling of payment by standing payment order through a bank account or credit card, in monthly or bi-monthly payments (at the resident’s choice).
It is recommended to receive bills and payment vouchers via email, To join the service click here.
Municipal Arnona Payment
- CityPay site (enables payments of Arnona bills, fines, billboards fees and water) Link to CityPay
- Resident File Link to Resident File
- Payment by credit card via computerized voice response: 1-800-25-25-07
- Payment by credit card via phone collections center: 972-3-9487500
Payment via standing payment order
- In a bimonthly payment arrangement, each payment will bear indexation differentials as specified in the Local Authorities Law (Interest and Indexation Differentials on Mandatory Payments), 1980.
- In a monthly payment arrangement, each payment will be half of the bimonthly charge, according to the bimonthly payment arrangement as specified, and subject to indexation differentials as specified in the Local Authorities Law (Interest and Indexation Differentials on Mandatory Payments), 1980.
Standing order via bank account
- Payment via standing order at a bank will be through charging the bank account for monthly or bimonthly payments (per choice), indexed on the 15th or 16th of each month.
- Save money, time and trouble - 1% discount for payment via standing order at a bank.
- The account will be debitted on the last date for payment.
- You can join by filling in your details manually on an authorization form for debitting your bank account.
- The signed form must be sent by mail to the municipality payment division (Agaf Hagviya). Please make sure that the unit for standing payment orders has received it.
Form for authorization for debiting your bank account
Standing order by credit card
- Payment by standing order via credit card will be done through monthly or bimonthly payments (at the resident’s choice) as long as the credit card is valid.
- Paying by credit card does not entitle the payer to a discount on municipal Arnona payments.
- In case of loss, cancellation, or change of your credit card, notify the standing order unit at the municipality's payment division by email: email@example.com or by fax: 972-3-9547698
- Joining or replacement is done by filling in details on an online form for account registration via credit card